<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第09集>>
-
1. Well... At least the house won't be quiet anymore.
至少家里不会那么安静了。
-
2. Hey. I ran into Katherine.
我碰到凯瑟琳了。
-
3. She said you wanted to see me about something.
她说你想见我。
-
4. Right. What was it?
是的 什么事来着。
-
5. Oh, yeah. Thanks for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我的命。
-
6. Yeah, well... We all did what we had to do, right?
我们只是做了该做的。
-
7. And you went back in for Jackson.
你也冲回去救杰克逊了。
-
8. Yeah, but I ended up passed out on the floor,which, technically, makes me an idiot and you a hero.
但我在地上昏倒了,严格说来 我成了傻瓜 而你成了英雄。
-
9. Yeah, people keep saying that. I don't... feel like one.
大家有那么说 我没感到自己 是个英雄。
-
10. Well, I would've been dead without you.
你不救我 我可能没命。