<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第09集>>
-
1. You will. Come along, Orson.
你会明白的 走吧 奥森。
-
2. Hey, hon, listen, can you promise me something?
亲爱的 听着 你能跟我做个保证吗。
-
3. Tell me we'll never grow into one of those insane couples
告诉我 咱俩永远不会变成那种。
-
4. that just lives to make each other crazy.
疯疯癫癫的一对 把对方逼的发狂。
-
5. Well, no worries there. You already make me crazy.
甭担心那个了 你已经让我发狂了。
-
6. Oh, hey, guess what?
你猜怎样。
-
7. I, uh, I picked up our new end tables today.
我把咱们的新茶几拿回来了。
-
8. Yeah, hurry home. I want you to see 'em.
是啊 快点回家 我想让你看看。
-
9. If you walk through Fairview memorial hospital,you will encounter all sorts of people
当你穿行在美景镇纪念医院里,会遇见形形色色的人。
-
10. doing their best to recover.
竭力恢复自己的伤口。