<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第13集>>
-
1. If you're looking for a stove,we've got one that's hardly ever been used.
如果你要个烤炉,我们倒有个 基本全新。
-
2. I wish I could say the same for my uterus.
真希望我的子宫也全新啊。
-
3. Oh, yeah. I ruined the brunch.
没错 我倒了大家的胃口。
-
4. Hey, how's it looking under there, Eli?
那下面怎么样 伊莱。
-
5. Is it gonna cost me an arm and a leg?
不用我断手断脚来抵付费吧。
-
6. Nah. A few fingers, maybe.
不用 几根指头大概就够了。
-
7. Honey, my stomach's growling. When's dinner?
亲爱的 我肚子在打鼓了 什么时候开饭。
-
8. Oh, we're having leftovers.
还有点剩饭。
-
9. You can heat them up yourself if you want.
你可以自己热一下。
-
10. Since when do we have leftovers?
我们什么时候开始吃剩饭了。