返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第14集>>

  • 1. I thought Scavo's was doing well. When times get tough,people do without things like pizza and sports cars.
    "斯加沃之家"生意很好 经济不景气时,人们不吃匹萨 不开跑车也行。
  • 2. I am so sorry. I had no idea. It's okay.
    我很遗憾 我不知情 没事。
  • 3. Just keep it under your hat. It's a little embarrassing.
    别说出去 这事传出去我脸上挂不住。
  • 4. You should not be embarrassed.
    别觉得不光彩。
  • 5. This is a horrible economy. We're all in the same boat. Mm.
    这是糟糕的经济惹的祸 我们处境相同。
  • 6. Hello, ladies. What do you think?
    你们好 女士们 你们觉得怎么样。
  • 7. You bought a new car?
    你买了辆新车。
  • 8. My book just made the "times'" best seller list.
    我出的书刚上了《时代》杂志最佳畅销书榜单。
  • 9. Now they're talking 3-book deal, so I got the urge to splurge.
    他们还要我续3本书 我等不及要挥霍一番。
  • 10. Oh! And look what just blew on my windshield at the stop sign!
    瞧瞧我短停时 什么东西吹到风挡上了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next