<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第20集>>
-
1. My friend with the big "f" is Lynette.
勒奈特是我的朋友。
-
2. So if I see something that could hurt her,you bet your ass I'm gonna do something about it. A neighbor offered me a ride.
如果我发现你伤害她,我可是要动真格的 我搭了下邻居的顺风车。
-
3. If you want to hurt Lynette
如果你将事情无中生有。
-
4. and twist it into something that it isn't, screw you.
伤害到了勒奈特 那滚蛋。
-
5. And that's with a big "f."
那才是"朋友"啊。
-
6. Hello, my love.
嗨 亲爱的。
-
7. Oh, hello, darling. Please tell me you're here to spring me.
亲爱的 告诉我 是你带来了新鲜空气。
-
8. Not that I haven't enjoyed every moment
不是说我不喜欢。
-
9. of your poking and prodding. I'm just taking one last look at your husband.
你对我戳戳点点的 我只是想再给他做一次检查。
-
10. Are you sure he wasn't in some sort of bar fight?
你确定这些伤不是在酒吧打架造成的吗。