<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第20集>>
-
1. Yeah, she thought I was nuts for getting weird about it.
她觉得我那是无理取闹。
-
2. I get it.
我明白。
-
3. A guy carries your unconscious, naked wife to your bed...
一个男人背着你无意识全裸的妻子到你们的床上...。
-
4. What are you talking about?
你在说什么。
-
5. Hey, is this gorgonzola?
这是戈尔贡佐拉羊奶酪吗。
-
6. The other day when she fell in your shower.
有天她在洗澡时滑倒了。
-
7. What are you talking about? When she took a shower in your office.
你又在说什么 是在你的办公室洗澡。
-
8. You took a shower in my office? What's going on here?
你在我办公室洗澡 到底是怎么回事?。
-
9. Lynette was taking a shower
那天卡洛斯顺道载勒奈特去工作。
-
10. and Carlos came by to drive her to work.
勒奈特正在洗澡。