<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第21集>>
-
1. Then why do you wear it? Because I'm an adult.
那你为什么要化妆 因为我是成年人。
-
2. And besides, I hardly wear any.
而且 我也基本不化妆。
-
3. Come on, Gaby. Let's try to keep this real.
得了吧 加布 还是说实话吧。
-
4. Are you gonna wear makeup when daddy gets his big award?
那你在爸爸的获奖晚宴上会化妆吗。
-
5. Well, it's a big, fancy dinner. Of course.
当然了 那是个大型的重要晚宴。
-
6. But that's not fair. Sweetie, you're 6.
这不公平 亲爱的 你才六岁。
-
7. There's a lot of things I can do that you don't.
有很多事情我能做 但你不能做。
-
8. So you get to look pretty at daddy's party,and I have to look like this?
那你能在爸爸的晚宴上漂漂亮亮的,我就只能这样去参加吗。
-
9. Hey, I have a great idea. Okay, see? Your daddy's got a great idea.
我有个好主意 你爸爸有个好主意。
-
10. How about if neither one of you wears makeup to the dinner?
不如你们俩都不化妆。