返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. Who told you that? I heard you telling aunt Bree,since daddy got his new job, we're rolling in money.
    谁跟你说的 我听见你和布里阿姨说话了,爸爸有了新工作 我们就能日进斗金。
  • 2. Well, mommy shouldn't have said that.
    妈妈不应该这么说。
  • 3. Just, when aunt Bree started bragging about her Prada bag,mommy kind of lost it.
    但布里阿姨显摆她的普拉达包包 妈咪就有点忍不住了,妈妈把它弄丢了。
  • 4. Whatever. I want a canopy, and you gotta get me one.
    不管啦 我想要天蓬床 你必须给我买一个。
  • 5. I don't have to get you anything.
    我没必要满足你任何要求。
  • 6. And stop acting like a spoiled brat.
    别像个宠坏的小孩似的。
  • 7. I am not spending a fortune on a bed you don't need.
    我才不花钱去买没必要买的床。
  • 8. Oh, but you can spend millions of dollars on a stupid vase?
    那你自己就能掷千金购入白痴的花瓶。
  • 9. That vase is not stupid.
    这花瓶才不白痴呢。
  • 10. Is that vase stupid?
    是不是很丑很白痴。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next