<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. It's for young people.
年轻人用的。
-
2. And I am a dinosaur marching into the tar pit.
反正我就是落伍。
-
3. I didn't say that.
我可没这么说。
-
4. You're not gonna get a whole lot of sympathy from me.
咱们同命相怜。
-
5. I just went through the same thing. Remember?
我也经历一样的事情 记得吗。
-
6. Yeah, but you didn't tell me how bad it was.
你没说这有多糟。
-
7. That's another thing you kept from me.
这件事你也没跟我说。
-
8. 50 guys showed up for that one job,and I was 10 years older than every single one of 'em.
50个人来抢这个职位,我要比他们任何一个人都老10岁。
-
9. I could hear 'em twittering as I left the room.
我离开房间 我能听见他们在议论。
-
10. I think you mean "tittering."
我想 你是想说偷笑你吧。