<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. This is about to cost me money, isn't it?
就是又得花我的银子 对吧。
-
2. Carlos, there are women out there
卡洛斯 这些女人。
-
3. Who think I'm a bad mother. It is your job to support me.
都觉得我是个坏妈妈 你的职责就是无条件支持我。
-
4. Now just shut up and fork over some cash.
所以给我闭嘴 把钱给我。
-
5. Wouldn't it be easier to just
孩子们玩耍时 你在旁看管着。
-
6. watch the kids warn they play?
不就省事多了吗。
-
7. Did you just say that to my face?
你就当着我的面这么说我。
-
8. Here. Take the whole wallet.
给 全拿走。
-
9. Voila grilled langoustine. Your favorite.
看 烤龙虾 你的最爱。
-
10. How very thoughtful of you, Orson.
奥森 你真是太贴心了。