<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. He is funny. -he is not funny!
他很有意思 -他才没有意思。
-
2. And this would be a really good place
这只是个好机会。
-
3. For you to jump in and tell me i'm not a castrating bitch.
让你愤然跳起告诉我 我没那么强势。
-
4. Sure. just put down the knife first.
我当然会 你先把那把刀放下。
-
5. Wow. we are not laughing at this at all, huh?
我们竟然没因为这玩笑而笑起来。
-
6. No! oh, come on, babe.
拜托 亲爱的。
-
7. We're great. you know that.
我们很默契 你心里有数的。
-
8. what do you care what he thinks?
何必在意他的想法。
-
9. I don't care. it's just--it bugs me that he's judging me.
我才不在乎 他对我评头论足才让我生气。
-
10. What are you doing with that? i
你拿那个干什么。