返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. While I'm gone,could you do me a favor and keep an eye on Bree?
    我不在的时候,你能帮我留意一下布里吗。
  • 2. What do you mean? Just observe her.
    什么意思 -观察一下她。
  • 3. Does she come home at night? Is anyone with her?
    看她晚上是否回来 有没有人跟她在一起。
  • 4. Look, if you wanna be paranoid, go ahead. It's a free country.
    如果你疑神疑鬼 不肯相信 你去监视她好了 没人管得着你。
  • 5. But I am not gonna spy on your wife for you.
    但我才不会去帮你监视你妻子呢。
  • 6. Yes. I suppose that's for the best.
    我认为这是为了大家好。
  • 7. I mean, if I did find out she was betraying me,I'd probably do something stupid.
    我是指 如果被我发现她在背叛我的话,我可能会做出很愚蠢的事情来。
  • 8. ♪ Oh, toughen up. It's just a little dust.
    坚强点 就一点灰尘嘛。
  • 9. Oh! Look, I have to clean that area.
    我还要清理这里呢。
  • 10. Would you mind having your breakdown some place else?
    跑一边哭去不行吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next