<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. What if the condom breaks? What if he forgets to put it on?
要是套子破了怎么办 要是他忘了戴怎么办。
-
2. If he knocks Ana up,who do you think's gonna end up raising the kid? God, that would be awful.
如果他搞大了安娜的肚子,你想是谁会来照顾他们的小孩 天哪 这真是可怕。
-
3. Getting up for those 3:00 A.M. feedings
在你结束了忙碌的一天后。
-
4. after you've worked all day?
还半夜起来给孩子喂奶。
-
5. Not me. You.
不是我 是你。
-
6. You'll end up taking care of the baby.
你这辈子都得照顾那个孩子了。
-
7. So you better convince her to keep her legs crossed
所以你最好劝她不要越界。
-
8. until she's out of this house. Wait.
直到她离开这座房子之前。
-
9. How is this my problem? She's your trampy niece.
怎么成我的事了 她是你的浪荡侄女。
-
10. Because if she gets pregnant, I'll be in prison
因为如果她怀孕 我就会进监狱。