<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第19集>>
-
1. Just hurry home, okay?
赶紧回家 好吗。
-
2. To Gabrielle Solis, the best neighbor
敬加布丽尔·索利斯 我们两个。
-
3. two childless, upwardly mobile gay guys could ever have. Mm.
富有又无儿无女的同性恋 一生最好的邻居。
-
4. Aw. I got it. Hey!
把它给我 -喂。
-
5. No, no, no. That was purely ceremonial.
不不不 刚才纯粹是仪式需要。
-
6. We don't want you drinking. Why? Does it affect my fertility?
我们并不想让你喝酒 为什么 会影响我生育吗。
-
7. That, and you're kind of a sloppy drunk.
没错 你算是个酒鬼了。
-
8. Fine. Let's talk babies.
好吧 我们来聊聊孩子。
-
9. So... what are you guys hoping for... a boy or a girl?
你们想要个男孩还是女孩。
-
10. I want a girl.
我想要女孩。