<< 老友记 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. It's a little old but…
虽然不那么新鲜 不过...。
-
2. No! You're clogging up the chute that I spent a half-hour unclogging!
不是说这个 你堵住了我花半小时才弄通的垃圾道。
-
3. I'm sorry. I didn't—I don't come in here a lot.
真对不起 我不常来。
-
4. Oh yeah, of course you don't! 'Cause you're a little princess!
是啊 你当然不常来 因为你是个小公主。
-
5. Daddy, buy me a pizza.
爸爸 给我买份披萨。
-
6. Daddy, buy me a candy factory.
爸爸 给我买个糖果厂。
-
7. Daddy, make the cast of Cats sing "Happy Birthday" to me.
爸爸 让猫咪们为我唱生日歌。
-
8. You think you can come here...
你以为你可以到这儿来。
-
9. make a mess and the big man in coveralls will come in here and clean it up, huh?
搞得一团糟 反正最后穿工装的大个子会来清扫。
-
10. Well, why don't think of someone else for a change?
为什么不替他人多想想 改一改呢。