<< 老友记 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. Hey, honey! What's the matter?
嘿 亲爱的 怎么了。
-
2. Fine! Just trying to be nice.
干嘛 火气这么大。
-
3. I haven't been picked on this much since kindergarten.
从幼儿园后 我就没被这么捉弄过了。
-
4. And they brought in someone from junior high to do the see-saw with me.
当时他们找了个国中生 来监视我。
-
5. I mean they're trying to do everything they can to make me quit,and if there were any other job, I would.
他们想尽办法赶我走,换做是别的工作 我早就不干了。
-
6. This is something I've been waiting for my whole life.
但是这是我一生都想从事的职业。
-
7. Well, wait a minute, you're the boss.
哦 等等 你是老大。
-
8. Why don't you just yell at them? Or, fire them?
为什么不吼他们 或干脆炒了他们。
-
9. I would love to, but I can't. you know that I'm not good at confrontation.
我也很想这样 可是我做不到 我最不会处理这种冲突。
-
10. Hey, You know what you can do?
嘿 你知道你该怎么办么。