<< 老友记 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. Og-ee-op, I'm not asking for me.
哦 我不是在帮我自己问。
-
2. I’m… I mean… No, I'm-I'm not gay, I'm not asking you out.
我 我 我不是同性恋 我不是想约你。
-
3. I'm not gay. Okey!
我不是同志。
-
4. I didn't think you were gay.
我从不认为你是同性恋。
-
5. I do now.
不过现在拿不准了。
-
6. See my friend-my friend, Rachel, she wants to be set up.
我朋友瑞秋 希望我帮她介绍个男人。
-
7. Ahh,I just got out of a big relationship.
我才刚刚跟前女友分手。
-
8. I'm not looking for any thing serious.
我现在不想跟谁交往。
-
9. Oh, y'know what, that might be okay even if it was just kind of a fling, that might be all right with Rachel.
你知道么 哪怕是“逢场作戏”都行 没问题的。
-
10. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Is this "Hot Rachel" that you took to the Christmas Party? Rachel?
喔 喔 喔 是不是你曾带到圣诞晚会上的那个 "火辣瑞秋"吗。