<< 老友记 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. Oh, By the way, that is her full name.
没错 那就是她的全名。
-
2. Wow! I'm free for her.
我有空 帮我介绍一下吧。
-
3. Oh, wait a second! I didn't say I wasn't free.
等等 我又没说我没空。
-
4. Hey, Chandler, I'll talk so at the Ranger game tomorrow?
嘿 钱德 我们在明天"游骑兵"队的比赛上谈谈这个事呢。
-
5. Hold on. y'know I just got a box of Cubans.
打住 我刚得到一盒古巴雪茄。
-
6. maybe I bring them by your office around uh, five?
也许我可以拿到你办公室去 5点钟怎么样。
-
7. that's uh, a little later than I uh, generally care to stay, but sure!
这个么 我平常不会待到这么晚 不过可以破个例。
-
8. Maybe, before the game
也许比赛前。
-
9. we can enjoy some eight year old some small batch Basel Hadens.
我们可以去享受两瓶8年陈酿的巴素海顿波本。
-
10. Well, I don't really know what that is, but let's!
天晓得那是什么东东 但好吧。