<< 老友记 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. Hey. Ooh, Pheebs, are they in there?
嗨 菲比 你肚子里有东西了吗。
-
2. Um, yeah, uh-huh, I'm implanted.
对 胚胎已经放进去了。
-
3. How do you feel? Well, freaked.
感觉怎么样 哦 担心死了。
-
4. Because it turns out the odds are, like, really sucky.
因为成功的机率不高。
-
5. And this is Frank and Alice's, like, only shot.
而且法兰克和艾莉丝 只有这次机会。
-
6. I mean, they are, like, literally putting all their eggs in my basket.
就好像他们把所有的蛋 都放在我的篮子里。
-
7. Yeah, but I bet it works.
好 但我打赌你一定会成功。
-
8. Really? How much?
是吗 你要赌多少。
-
9. All right, I'm gonna go take a pregnancy test right now.
好吧 我现在就去验孕 就现在。
-
10. Oh, wow. You can tell this soon?
哦喔 这么快就行。