<< 老友记 第4季 第22集>>
-
1. And this guy offered to buy me food if I slept with him.
有人说我陪他上床就请我吃饭。
-
2. Well, how is this like that?
这两件事哪里像啊。
-
3. Well, let's see. It's not really like that.
我想想 的确不像。
-
4. Because, you see, that was an actual problem.
因为那样才算是问题。
-
5. And, uh, yours is just, like, a bunch of high-school crap...
你这只是高中女生无病呻吟。
-
6. ...that nobody really gives... Yeah.
没人在乎的。
-
7. Well, I'm sorry. I just thought...
抱歉 我只是。
-
8. All right, here come the waterworks.
泪眼攻势来了。
-
9. Oh. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我已经完全没辙了。
-
10. I called the company that sent her, and they don't care.
我打给中介站 他们不管。