<< 我们这一天 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. that I did from football.
就像当初打球一样。
-
2. And here we are, man. It's 20 years later.
然后就到今天 已经20年过去了。
-
3. Right? I've been working my ass off,and I am finally on the brink of something special
我一直在拼命努力,现在终于有机会能够拍一场。
-
4. and real and fulfilling,and I will be damned if I let this stupid knee
很真实又很有意义的戏,我死也不会让这破膝盖。
-
5. destroy another one of my dreams.
再次毁了我的梦想。
-
6. And that is why you have to let it heal fully, all right?
所以你才要让它完全康复 对不对。
-
7. The... It's not that big a deal.
其实没那么严重。
-
8. The production said they would shift the schedule around for you.
制作方说了 会为你修改工作安排。
-
9. They did shift the schedule.
他们已经改了。
-
10. All right, apparently they can,they can shoot part of the Normandy scene without me--
他们当然可以,我不在场也能拍摄诺曼底场景的一些戏。