<< 我们这一天 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. by announcing whether or not she hung up her towel.
就是播报她有没有挂浴巾。
-
2. And then, one day, I just, um,I stopped giving the report, because it became pretty obvious that
然后 有一天 我...,我不再播报这件事了 因为很显然。
-
3. we had problems that were much bigger than bath towels.
我们之间出现了比浴巾更严重的问题。
-
4. It-it wasn't really an anecdote I wanted to share anymore.
所以我就不愿意再分享浴巾的事了。
-
5. So, as annoying as it is
所以 尽管我不想听。
-
6. that you told me about your stupid fight with your husband,just, uh, take it as a good sign
你和你丈夫发生了什么愚蠢争吵,但这也是个好现象。
-
7. that you're still talking about it.
毕竟你还在跟人分享这件事。
-
8. All right, I got to go lock up.
好了 我得去锁门了。
-
9. Where is she? Where's our little Allyson Felix?
她人呢 咱家小埃里森·菲利克斯呢。
-
10. You know what I was gonna do, I was gonna stop by,I was gonna get some running shoes before I came over here.
你知道我本来怎么打算的吗,我打算来之前顺便买几双跑鞋。