<< 我们这一天 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. Kate went to the recital all by herself.
凯特自己去了演奏会。
-
2. I literally just got both kids down for the night.
我刚刚才把两个孩子哄睡着。
-
3. Which, it turns out, is a nightmare
整个过程 堪比噩梦。
-
4. when the nap schedule is all out of whack.
因为我打乱了他们的午觉时间。
-
5. Ooh, yeah, no, you don't want to mess with the nap schedule.
是的 绝对不要把午觉时间打乱。
-
6. So I hear.
我听说了。
-
7. What's all this? You, uh, you taking off tomorrow?
这些是什么情况 你明天要飞走吗。
-
8. Yep. Bright and early,so I can make it in time for the 9:00 a.m. staff meeting.
对 大清早就走,这样才能赶上九点的员工会议。
-
9. Yeah, at least you have an excuse, you know?
你好歹还有个借口 不是吗。
-
10. I live in the same city as my kids, I feel like a...
我跟我的孩子同在一个城市 我却像个。