返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第1季 第01集>>

  • 1. I just had a case, Chuck, with three clients --
    我刚刚经手一个案子 查克 三个委托人。
  • 2. Uh, arraignments, voir dire, jury trial --
    提讯 预审 庭审。
  • 3. The whole nine yards.
    全套下来。
  • 4. You know what I took home? 700 bucks.
    你知道我挣了多少钱吗 七百块。
  • 5. Yeah, I might as well head down to skid row and sell plasma.
    还不如去贫民窟卖血赚得多。
  • 6. You're representing people who have nowhere else to turn.
    你代表的都是些走投无路的人。
  • 7. The money is beside the point.
    钱不是问题。
  • 8. Money is not beside the point -- money is the point.
    钱就是问题。
  • 9. I keep telling you -- have patience.
    我一直告诉你 要有耐心。
  • 10. There are no shortcuts.
    没有捷径可走。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next