<< 风骚律师 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. I got to say, in the end, Ol' Dan really committed.
不得不说 到最后 老丹还挺入戏的。
-
2. I believed the tears.
那眼泪把我都打动了。
-
3. Um, this is a leftover prop. It was extra.
这个是剩下的道具 多出来的。
-
4. I wasn't sure how many takes we would need, so I over-bought,But I promise you, untouched by human buttocks.
我不确定我们要拍几条 就多买了些,不过我保证 绝对没被屁股坐过。
-
5. You fabricated evidence?
你伪造证据。
-
6. I made a video.
我就拍了个视频。
-
7. Not exactly evidence.
算不上证据。
-
8. You used it to exonerate a client.
你用它来为委托人脱罪。
-
9. You used falsified evidence to exonerate a client.
你用伪造的证据为委托人脱罪。
-
10. Mm, I think you're splitting hairs.
你这是钻牛角尖。