<< 老友记 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. What are you gonna tell her?
你怎么跟她解释。
-
2. Oh, my God.
天啊。
-
3. Oh, you've already agreed to this, haven't you?
你已经答应了 对不对。
-
4. It's awful, I know. Uh, it's.
我知道自己很糟糕。
-
5. I mean, I feel terrible, but I have to do this if I want my marriage to work.
我心情也很糟糕 但这是挽救婚姻的唯一方法。
-
6. And I do. I have to make this marriage work. I have to.
我很希望跟她合好 必须挽救这段婚姻。
-
7. But the good thing is, we can still see each other until she gets here.
好在她来之前 我们还能继续见面。
-
8. Oh, lucky me!
我真幸运。
-
9. Oh, my God! That is good news, Ross!
天啊 这真是好消息。
-
10. I think that's the best news I've heard since LaPooh died!
自从拉普过世之后 最大的好消息。