返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第5季 第08集>>

  • 1. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Chandler bumming us out.
    没有钱德扫兴 就不算感恩节了。
  • 2. It's a tradition, like the parade.
    这跟游行一样 是一项传统。
  • 3. If the parade decided it was gay, moved out and abandoned its entire family.
    如果游行也出柜离家 抛妻弃子的话。
  • 4. Now, Chandler, dear.
    钱德 亲爱的。
  • 5. Just because your father and I are getting a divorce...
    爸爸和我要离婚。
  • 6. ...doesn't mean we don't love you.
    并不代表我们不爱你。
  • 7. It just means he would rather sleep with the houseboy than with me.
    只是代表他上床的对像是男仆 而不是我。
  • 8. More turkey, Mr. Chandler?
    小少爷还要火鸡吗。
  • 9. You're right, yours is worse. You are the king of bad Thanksgivings.
    你说得对 你的更惨 你是悲惨感恩节盟主。
  • 10. I don't know about that. I've got one that's worse.
    不一定 我有一次更惨。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 31 Previous Next