<< 老友记 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. You meddled in our relationship.
谁叫你插手我们的感情世界。
-
2. You had no relationship.
你们根本没在一起。
-
3. No, but I was doing my thing, and everything...
不过我已经拟好计划。
-
4. ...was going according to the plan!
一切都按部就班进行中。
-
5. Oh, God. Stop with the plan.
拜托 别再提你的鸟计划了。
-
6. Unh. So what if you saw him with a girl?
那么 你看到他跟女生在一起。
-
7. Who cares? That doesn't mean anything.
又如何 他们不见得是情人。
-
8. You'll go out on a date with Danny and be so charming he'll forget all about...
你就快跟丹尼约会了 到时你可以火力全开 迷得他。
-
9. ...that stupid subway girl.
忘记地铁那个蠢妞。
-
10. She was kind of stupid.
那女生的确傻里傻气的。