<< 老友记 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. Yeah, so? What's that supposed to mean?
那又怎样呢。
-
2. Hey, Chandler, don't freak out. I'm telling you something you already know.
钱德 你不要被吓到 我只是在讲你知道的事。
-
3. Come on. She broke up with Richard because he didn't want to have babies.
她因理查不要小孩而跟他分手。
-
4. And she's a woman, and she's almost 30, and, you know, it's Monica.
她是个女人 快30了 而且她是摩妮卡。
-
5. I don't see it that way. Okay? I see two Monicas:
我不是那样看的 我看到两个摩妮卡。
-
6. The one that was my friend who lives across the hall and wanted a lot of babies.
朋友的摩妮卡住在对面 想生一大堆小孩。
-
7. And the new Monica who I started to date. Now, who is to say what she wants?
另一个新的摩妮卡跟我交往 谁晓得她想要什么。
-
8. I'm right. I'm right. Am I right?
我说得没错 我说得没错吧。
-
9. Yeah, you're right.
你说得对。
-
10. You are absolutely right. I mean, that makes everything different.
你说得一点也没错 情况确实完全不同。