<< 老友记 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. Kurt? I thought, you know, abrasive drunk.
寇特 粗鲁的酒鬼。
-
2. Um, Lola, mind-numbingly stupid.
萝拉 笨得令人傻眼。
-
3. And, okay, you guys: Gold digger, cradle-robbing perv.
还有你们 淘金女 老牛吃嫩草的变态。
-
4. So I think you all know what I mean.
你们懂我的意思吧。
-
5. Obviously, I didn't think they were gonna start throwing things.
我没想到他们会扔东西。
-
6. I just thought if I kept insulting them you would jump in and defend everyone.
我想说我一直羞辱他们 你就会跳出来帮他们。
-
7. Then you could look like the hero.
你就可以变成英雄。
-
8. Oh, wow, yeah.
对喔。
-
9. See, I did not get that.
太深奥了。
-
10. Where's Monica? Where is she? I need to talk to her, it's urgent. Is she here?
摩妮卡呢 她在哪儿 我有急事找她 她在吗。