<< 老友记 第5季 第23集>>
-
1. Naked alone time.
脱光光的独处时光。
-
2. No! Phoebe Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I wanna walk around naked.
菲比 我想一个人独处 并不表示我就想脱光光到处走。
-
3. You live alone, you don't walk around naked.
你自己一个人住 你也不会脱光光到处走啊。
-
4. Uh-huh. Why does it takes me so long to answer the door?
你以为我为什么老半天才去开门。
-
5. So far, is this trip to Las Vegas better or worse than the trip to London?
这趟旅程到现在为止 比起伦敦那趟好还是坏。
-
6. So far, it's pretty much the same, Pheebs.
菲比 到现在为止都差不多。
-
7. Okay, What about after I give you these candies?
好 那我给你们糖果之后呢。
-
8. Yeah, I guess it's a little better now. Ha, ha.
对 我想好一点了。
-
9. Ah-ha! Okay, Las Vegas, 1. London, 0.
好 赌城1分 伦敦O分。
-
10. I'll be back.
我马上回来。