<< 风骚律师 第5季 第03集>>
-
1. Hey, do me a favor, will ya?
帮我个忙 好吗。
-
2. I'm gonna spread my legs out like this,and, uh, just to finish it off,why don't you give me a swift kick in the balls?
我要这样张开我的腿,要不这样得了,你干脆给我的蛋蛋来一记飞踢。
-
3. That's not necessary.
没有必要这样。
-
4. You people are all the same.
你们这些人都一个德行。
-
5. You're soulless money grubbers.
钻进钱眼里的没良心的人。
-
6. Please, Mr. Acker,how about we just discuss this... civil?
拜托 阿克先生,我们能不能文明地谈谈这件事。
-
7. Adverse possession means this is my land.
逆权侵占意味着这是我的土地。
-
8. You made that argument in court,and the judge ruled against you.
你在法庭上提出这样的论点,法官会驳回的。
-
9. Yeah, and nobody could change my mind,so they sent you out.
对 也没人能改变我的看法,所以他们把你派来了。
-
10. You're the big guns?
你就是被他们当枪使的。