<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. Well, that's very evolved of you.
你的想法变化很大。
-
2. Don't usually see darwinian changes over breakfast.
这么巨大的思想转变可不常见。
-
3. You made nice-nice with Phil, you decided that
你跟菲尔好好谈了下。
-
4. he'd make a decent father for thing 2 after all.
你觉得他能成为一名称职的父亲。
-
5. I had Sophie again last night
我昨晚和苏菲在一起。
-
6. and Ruby slept in my guest room,which has nothing to do with Phil,who will never be a father to my children.
露比睡在我家客房,这跟菲尔没半点关系,他永远不会是我孩子的父亲。
-
7. Angioneurotic edema can cause rapid swelling.
血管神经性水肿有可能造成迅速肿胀。
-
8. Hey, we're having a conversation here.
我们在这聊正事呢。
-
9. No abdominal pain.
没有腹痛。
-
10. So that must have been nice, having Ruby
和露比与孩子在同一屋檐下。