<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. This was House's idea. He said--
这就是豪斯的意见 他说...。
-
2. No, I'm talking about the Jell-O.
不 我说的是果冻。
-
3. At least it wouldn't be so annoying to watch.
至少还赏心悦目。
-
4. Taub, you got a minute?
陶博 你有时间吗。
-
5. You're an ass. You know that?
你真是个混蛋 你知道吗。
-
6. What's the problem?
怎么了。
-
7. Some cute young nurse baked you cookies?
有些可爱的小护士给你烤饼干了吗。
-
8. No, some guy almost caught me making out with his wife
不 我差点被人捉奸在他家客厅。
-
9. in their living room.
跟他老婆亲热。
-
10. And how exactly is that my fault?
这为什么会是我的错呢。