返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第09集>>

  • 1. You're taking this case because we're running
    你接这个病例是因为我们正在进行。
  • 2. a phase-two trial on an Alzheimer's drug.
    一个治疗二期阿尔茨海默病的新药试验。
  • 3. You couldn't round up enough doddering old guinea pigs.
    所以你是找不到足够的老实验豚鼠。
  • 4. You need us to fix this little piggy?
    非得要我们治好这一只啊。
  • 5. Might like to sit in.
    你最好坐下吧。
  • 6. Especially since you're short a team member.
    尤其你现在少一个组员。
  • 7. You mean Taub? Got him in here.
    你是说陶博吗 就在我包里呢。
  • 8. He asked for a personal day. His daughter's sick.
    他今天请假了 他女儿病了。
  • 9. Isn't that the point of having a spare?
    这不就是有两个女儿的意义吗。
  • 10. I denied his request.
    我拒绝了他的请求。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next