<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第20集>>
-
1. Tell me this isn't just you killing time
告诉我这不是在你发现。
-
2. until you find out if your cancer's gonna kill it for you.
癌症会要你命之前 你消磨时间的方式。
-
3. I just paid $75,000 for a ridiculously impractical car,the depth of shallowness.
我花了七万五 买了辆可笑又不实用的车,这可是肤浅至极了啊。
-
4. And tomorrow, I'm driving it to Cleveland
明天 我要开着它去克利夫兰。
-
5. to meet my boyhood crush.
去见我少年时代的梦中情人。
-
6. The years have not been kind to David Cassidy.
岁月可没饶了大卫·卡西迪。
-
7. Julie Christie, Dr. Zhivago,Shampoo.
是朱莉·克里斯蒂 演过《日瓦戈医生》,《洗发水》。
-
8. I was precocious.
我有点早熟。
-
9. She's opening some kind of
她好像开了一个。
-
10. charity animal clinic or something.
慈善动物诊所还是什么的。