<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. Enough! Get a pony or a watermelon farm.--House!
- 够了! 养养马, 种种西瓜去吧.,- 豪斯!。
-
2. I need him to react.I need him to act like a human being.
他怎么没有反应. 我要他有点人样。
-
3. I need him to get over this boring near-death rebirth.
我要他快点恢复讨人嫌的死后重生。
-
4. I have changed.It's not something you get over.
我改变了. 这无法恢复。
-
5. Nearly dying changes everything forever.
濒死经历或许会改变一切。
-
6. For about two months.Two months is too long.
在两个月以内. 两个月已经过长了。
-
7. I need the guy i hired back,now.
我要我聘请的那个人回来, 现在。
-
8. Now matter how much your misery loves company,it's not getting mine.
无论你的痛苦多么想要同伴,我的痛苦不与你做伴。
-
9. I'll talk to the dad.Cameron can take the mom.
我去和爸爸谈谈. 卡梅伦去找妈妈。
-
10. We'll figure out if mom was a drinkerer.
会查出妈妈是不是酒鬼。