返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第03集>>

  • 1. So why are you making taub miserable?
    那你为什么要把陶博整得很悲惨?。
  • 2. I just said!
    我刚说过!。
  • 3. He left his last job to save his marriage.
    他为了拯救婚姻辞了上一个工作。
  • 4. If his marriage falls apart, you think he'll be working harder for you?
    你觉得他婚姻要是完了 他会更努力地为你工作?。
  • 5. Or you think he won't be working for you at all?
    或者他再也不会为你工作了?。
  • 6. his head and neck are completely swollen.
    他的头颈部全肿了。
  • 7. I need a trache kit. His throat's closing.
    我需要气管插管包 他的咽喉正在闭死。
  • 8. Can't find any landmarks.
    找不到任何体表标志。
  • 9. Just start cutting.
    直接切。
  • 10. An exploratory trache?
    气管插管?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next