<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第04集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. You'd be telling me about the genetic testing you had done.
      
       
     而是基因测试的结果。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. And sinceyou haven't mentioned it, obviously, you didn't do it.
      
       
     既然你没提 显然是你还没做。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Because you don't want to--House, what are you doing?
      
       
     因为你不想-- 豪斯 你想干吗?。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Get your--get off the-- there's a cop!
      
       
     把你的-- 拿开 有警察!。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Nicole, lie still. This'll only take a few seconds.
      
       
     尼科尔 躺着别动 只要几秒就好。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. one millimeter cut through upper abdomen.
      
       
     在上腹切开1毫米。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. She was adopted when the parents thought they couldn't have kids.
      
       
     养父母当时以为自己不能生育 收养了她。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Then they had three more.
      
       
     后来他们又有了三个孩子。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. She took the message as "thanks for playing, but we have our real children now."
      
       
     她把这一切理解为 "谢谢参与 但我们有自己的孩子了"。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. And the real children probably think they're accidents while she was hand-picked.
      
       
     然而在亲生孩子看来 自己的降生是意外 她才是父母亲手挑选的。