返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. The steamroller meanspotholes--
    那个压路机的比喻--。
  • 2. relax. We got it.
    悠着点 我们有结论了。
  • 3. You figured out she's got gallstones?
    你们知道她得了结石?。
  • 4. I was at the hotel bar trying to unwind, have a drink.
    我去了酒店的吧台 想喝杯酒放松心情。
  • 5. There was this guy who kept playing billy joel's leave a tender moment alone on the jukebox.
    有个人不停在点唱机上播 比利乔尔的"遗下温柔一刻"。
  • 6. Leave a tender moment is a good song.
    "遗下温柔一刻"是首好歌。
  • 7. It's a great song. He was out of line.
    很棒的歌 他反应过激了。
  • 8. Not as good as scenes from an italian restaurant or...
    虽然没有"意大利餐厅往事"动听。
  • 9. so I--I asked the man to stop, politely.
    我很礼貌地让他别播了。
  • 10. Yeah, you yelled politely.
    没错 你很礼貌地大喊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next