<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第04集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I was polite the first couple of times, but courtesy made no impressionon this ass.
      
       
    
    
      一开始 我很礼貌地劝了几次 但那混蛋完全没反应。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. So I threw a bottle into the mirror,which successfully conveyed my message.
      
       
    
    
      所以我把一个酒瓶扔向镜子,以表达我内心的愤懑。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. And smashed a ten-foot antique mirror.
      
       
    
    
      砸坏一面10尺高的古董镜。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. And set an example to two other patrons who threw shot glasses.
      
       
    
    
      在他的带动下 两个酒客也砸起了酒杯。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. I had nothing to do with that fight.
      
       
    
    
      我和接下来的打斗一点没关系。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. The assault charge was totally bogus.
      
       
    
    
      所谓攻击他人的指控完全不成立。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. And I paid for the mirror.
      
       
    
    
      而且我赔偿了那面镜子。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. I think I have the picture.
      
       
    
    
      我知道怎么一回事了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. I assume you're the guy who was playing the song.
      
       
    
    
      我想 你就是那个不停播歌的人。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. No, I was the guy who bailed him out.
      
       
    
    
      不 我是把他保释出来的人。