<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第04集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. That's how we met. I was in jail.
      
       
    
    
      我们就是这么认识的 我在监狱里。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. This guy wasa total stranger to you, and you bailed him out?
      
       
    
    
      你根本不认识这人 为什么要保释他?。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. It was a boring convention.
      
       
    
    
      那个会议很无聊。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Had to have somebody to drink with.
      
       
    
    
      得找个人陪我喝酒。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. and there's the foundation of our entire friendship.
      
       
    
    
      我们的友谊正是建立在这一基础上。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. If you hadn't been bored one weekend, it wouldn't even exist.
      
       
    
    
      要不是你某个周末无聊 这一切根本不存在。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Hey, there were 3,000 people at that convention.
      
       
    
    
      嘿 那个会上有3000人。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. You were the one I thought wasn't boring. That says something.
      
       
    
    
      你是我唯一觉得不无聊的 这总说明了什么吧。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. It also says something that you lied to me about getting the charges dropped!
      
       
    
    
      这也说明了你骗我 你根本没有替我撤销指控。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I got a lawyer. He cut a deal.
      
       
    
    
      我找了个律师 他和警方达成了协议。