<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. This is lunacy.
真是疯了。
-
2. You're torturing this guy on a hunch.
为了一个猜想就这样折磨人。
-
3. It's the only hunch we've got.
我们只有这一个猜想。
-
4. If I really wanted to torture him, I'd manipulate a clinical trial in the hopes that he'd sleep with you.
我要真像折磨他 我就操纵一项药物试验 来让他和你睡。
-
5. Are you suggesting I got thirteen in that trial because of some personal--
你在暗示 我让13加入药物试验 是为了私人目的?。
-
6. I think you got her in because of your usual messiah complex.
我认为你是出于惯常的弥赛亚情结 让她加入的。
-
7. I think you messed with the appointment schedule because of your "I like to have sex"complex.
我猜你是因为"我要做爱"情结 而刻意调整了预约时间表。
-
8. I checked the logs.
我查过记录。
-
9. You moved your most promising patient right before her.
你把进步最大的病人恰好安排在她之前。
-
10. False hope being quite the aphrodisiac.
虚无的希望能当春药用。