<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. So if you were being burnt at the stake and someone handed you a gun...
那当你被绑在火刑柱上受刑 有人递你把枪...。
-
2. I'd shoot the guys with the torches.
我会用来射那个手拿火把的人。
-
3. Not one doctor this guy has seen in the past three years has been able to find a single thing wrong with him.
过去三年没有一个医生找出他的毛病。
-
4. What does that tell you?
这意味着什么?。
-
5. It means they're idiots.
意味着他们都是白痴。
-
6. It means we got to start from the beginning.
意味着我们得从头开始。
-
7. We'll do a pain profile to rule out psychosomatic pain, search the home.
做个疼痛评估 排除心病导致疼痛的可能 去他家查查。
-
8. Go home. Get a refill... and a doughnut.
你回家去 药得再配了 顺便带个面包圈。
-
9. I'll help with the home.
我去帮忙查他家。
-
10. "Choose a statement in each group "that best describes how you've been feeling lately, including today."
选出最能表现你最近 包括今天感觉的描述。