<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第14集>>
-
1. Guess our cycles aren't matched up yet.
我们的周期没同步吧。
-
2. This is your way of saying you accept my apology, isn't it?
这是你说接受我道歉的方式 对吧?。
-
3. Nope, this is my way of saying you were doing a crappy job before; you will a slightly crappier job now.
不 我是说你以前工作得很蹩脚 以后会更蹩脚。
-
4. Everything keeps going. Nature of life. Nature of parenthood.
地球接着转 生活和育儿的本质都如此。
-
5. Or this whole thing is just an act.
你一直在演戏。
-
6. And you've gone back to the part you think you need to play.
现在回到了你认为该扮演的角色。
-
7. You should go talk to wilson.
你该和威尔森谈谈。
-
8. Rationalization man needs a faithful side kick.
唐僧需要忠实的伙伴。
-
9. Now, rational man needs to go save a life.
现在 理智的人去拯救生命。
-
10. House. If you're looking for returnable bottles, kutner's already cleaned it out.
豪斯 如果你在找可回收瓶 卡特那已经清理走了。