<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第17集>>
-
1. - Mri show anything? - Nothing.
- 核磁共振有发现吗? - 没有。
-
2. Good. What fun would that be?
好 这就好玩了。
-
3. So the tumor's not in the cool neighborhood.
那么说肿瘤觉得自己待的社区不够带劲。
-
4. It's cool neighborhood adjacent.
想发展到相邻的社区去。
-
5. A well-placed tumor in the nasal cavity eroding into the brain could do the damage.
特定位置的鼻腔内肿瘤 可能侵蚀大脑 导致脑损伤。
-
6. Go stick a scope up phineas's nose. See what you find.
在菲尼亚斯的鼻子置入摄像头 看有什么发现。
-
7. Daddy, I'm always gonna win if you keep telling me what your cards are.
爹地 如果你再把牌告诉我 我就会一直赢下去了。
-
8. Well, then suppose I tell you... while I tickle you.
我只有在...挠你痒痒时才会告诉你。
-
9. Mr. Greenwald, I'm dr. Taub. Is is dr. Kutner.
格林沃尔德先生 我是陶博医生 这位是卡特那医生。
-
10. We're here for another test. Sorry about that.
我们又得给你做检查了 很抱歉。