返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第18集>>

  • 1. Maybe the cat didn't predict a thing.
    也许这只猫并不能预测死亡。
  • 2. Might have caused the deaths.
    而是带来了死亡。
  • 3. We shoulda listened to ted nugent.
    我们应该听听泰德纽金特的歌 (有首歌名为"猫爪热")。
  • 4. Yeah,it could be cat scratch fever or visceral larva migrans.
    可能是猫爪热或者内脏幼虫移行症。
  • 5. Maybe he didn't kill everyone at the nursing home,but it may be killing morgan.
    也许疗养院其他人的死与它无关 但她正在杀死摩根。
  • 6. The worms hop from the cat to the cat lady's lungs.
    寄生虫从猫身上蹦到了这位猫女郎的肺里。
  • 7. I could buy that.
    这我能接受。
  • 8. Those cigars were for me.
    这些雪茄是给我的。
  • 9. Hey,that reminds me,why is some fancy ceo sending you a box of cuban cigars?
    嘿 差点忘问了 为什么有个总裁会送你一大盒古巴雪茄?。
  • 10. Is it related to your money worries?
    这和你的财政危机有关吗?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 61 Previous Next