返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第18集>>

  • 1. You really lost all that money?
    你真的赔光了所有钱?。
  • 2. I don't care about the money. I just feel bad for rachel.
    我不在乎钱 只是觉得对不起瑞秋。
  • 3. She married a guy in one situation and ended up with another;that's hard on anyone.
    你如今的际遇 和她嫁给你时迥然不同 任何人都很难接受。
  • 4. Thanks. Makes me feel much better hearing my wife's a gold digger.
    谢了 听到有人说我妻子嫁我只为钱 我感觉好多了。
  • 5. No,I just meant she married this master of the universe,successful surgeon,and now he's basically,you know,a flunky for this mad scientist...
    不 我意思是她当时嫁给了一个 高高在上事业有成的外科医生,现在却给一个疯子科学家打下手...。
  • 6. who saves lives,so that's good.
    但他能拯救生命 所以是好事。
  • 7. There are no worms in the lungs.
    肺里没有寄生虫。
  • 8. What else could cause bronchospasm?
    还有什么会引起支气管痉挛?。
  • 9. - Severe acid reflux. - No esophagitis. It's not reflux.
    - 严重的酸反流 - 没有食道炎症状 不是反酸。
  • 10. Why are you pushing a crash cart?
    你推急救车干嘛?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 61 Previous Next