返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第20集>>

  • 1. Means he's actually improving.
    就是说他正在好转。
  • 2. Body chemistry changes for all sorts of reasons--
    很多因素会引起人体化学状态改变--。
  • 3. stress,fear--why not love?
    压力 恐惧-- 为什么爱不可以?。
  • 4. But maybe he's going into some sort of remission.
    也许他就这么好起来了。
  • 5. You haven't asked if I learned anything relevant from the kutners.
    你没问我有没有 从卡特那家看出了什么端倪。
  • 6. If you had,I'm sure you'd have mentioned it.
    如果你看出来了 我想你会主动说的。
  • 7. Or you're just afraid there is something relevant.
    或者你害怕真有什么和他的死有关。
  • 8. Which would mean you could have saved him.
    这意味着 你原本可以挽救他的生命。
  • 9. I don't buy that suicide is always a cry for help.
    我不认为 人们选择自杀 就是为了寻求他人帮助。
  • 10. Sometimes you just don't want help.
    有时 你根本不想别人帮你。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 59 Previous Next