<< 老友记 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. Nobody cares about this except you.
只有你自己在意。
-
2. This embarrassment thing is all in your head.
什么难堪啊 都是你在想像。
-
3. Here, I'll show you. Come here. What?
我证明给你看 过来 干嘛。
-
4. Hi. Listen, My friend Ross is about to be divorced for the third time.
你好 我朋友罗斯即将三度离婚。
-
5. But wouldn't you date him?
但你们会和他约会吗。
-
6. And if you wait right here, I'll go get Ross.
你们稍候 我去找罗斯来。
-
7. Hey. Agh. Thought you were Rachel.
嘿 我还以为你是瑞秋。
-
8. What gave me away? I just tell her,I have to get it over with. I told Ross and Phoebe. She's the only one left.
我哪里露出破绽了 我得赶快告诉她,我已经告诉罗斯和菲比 只剩她了。
-
9. Okay, so that’s it, everybody knows! It's official. We're moving in together.
所以大家都知道了 我们确定要同居了。
-
10. No turning back.
不能反悔。